Saddle Trial Terms:
- By purchasing this saddle you agree that it is NOT sold as a guaranteed “fitted” saddle and it is solely the responsibility of you, the purchaser, to decide if it fits and is suitable for you and your horse. You have seven days from the date IT IS DELIVERED to try it and ride in it to confirm you are happy with how it was described and ensure you are satisfied that it suits your needs and those of your horse.
- You may return the saddle for any reason within these seven days. Should you decide to return it, you must notify us within the 7-day trial period that you intend to return and it must be returned in the condition it was received. Any damage will be deducted from the refund. All saddle trees are sold as solid and sound. There is no refund should you or your horse damage the tree in any way due to negligence or other. Once the saddle has been returned, we will issue a full refund minus the initial postage cost or fuel fee if it applies. Return cost is down to you, to either ship or deliver it by hand back to my address. If sending via a courier it must be fully insured and tracked, any loss or damage in transit is down to you the purchaser.
- Should the saddle not fit the horse/pony or rider in the future this is down to you the purchaser, it is NOT returnable after the 7-day trial. By purchasing you are agreeing to these terms of sale. Any misc. items sold alongside the saddle at time of sale cannot be returned if they have been used. They may only be returned if still in their original unused condition.
- On arrival/receipt please fully inspect the soundness & cosmetic condition of the saddle to ensure you are satisfied with its condition. Should you not be satisfied or have any concerns, please contact me immediately or within the seven-day trial to arrange return for refund. Once you have informed me of the return, please immediately stop using the saddle. It must be in the same condition it was sold in.
- Fit/suitability is solely down to you and you have the trial period to ensure you are happy with how it fits you & your horse. It is not sold as a guaranteed “fitted” saddle and as such after seven days it cannot be returned because you feel the fit/suitability of your horse/pony or rider has changed.
- Whilst we can offer advise/opinion on fit & suitability of the saddle on your horse. It is only a opinion not a guarantee of fit. It is still your sole responsibility to ensure the fit of the saddle to your horse. We cannot be held liable for any injury or damaged sustained when using the saddle.
Tack Accessories return policy:
If you have purchased a new cinch, pad or any tack item. When you receive it please check it over to confirm your happy with the item. If you would like to return it please email within 7-days of receiving it and we will provide you with return information. Postage costs are not refundable and you must pay return postage. We are unable to refund if the item has been used or opened from its original packaging due to hygiene reasons. There is no warranty offered on tack items, they are made by 3rd party companies and are sold by us at reduced prices to clear. No warranty implied or given. Use is at your own risk.
Used Tack Accessories:
Used Tack Accessories are sold without warranty implied or given. If you receive the item & feel its not as described you may return it for a refund minus postage costs & you must pay return postage. However on used items if you want to return it you must contact us within 2-days of receiving it. It must be in the exact condition it was sent or we are unable to accept a return. Used Tack items are otherwise sold as is on a no warranty or returns bases. There is no warranty offered on tack items, they are made by 3rd party companies and are sold by us at reduced prices to clear. No warranty implied or given. Use is at your own risk.
Payment for the Order made by Credit or Debit card. If you make a payment to Us by credit or debit card, your details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of unauthorized access or disclosure. We will take reasonable care, in so far as it is in Our power to do so, to keep details of the Order and payment secure. In the absence of negligence on Our part, We cannot be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (‘Loss’) suffered by you if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
You the buyer are fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the activities of horse riding, and you are aware that such activities include the risk of injury and even death, and you hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activities, knowing that the activities may be hazardous. You understand that ck-secondhand/usedwesterntack.co.uk does not require me to participate in this activity. You voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage, or personal injury, including death, that may be sustained by you, or any loss or damage to property, as a result of being engaged in such an activities using or after use of any product purchased from ck-secondhand/usedwesterntack.co.uk.
We reserve the right, without prior notification, to accept or decline your order. We also reserve the right to modify postage costs if incorrectly stated at the time of sale.
In the case of Free postage being offered, this offer applies only to UK mainland orders. If the order/item is returned for a refund the actual postage cost will be deducted from the refund amount. This deduction won’t be more than standard postage charges for the item ordered.
Throughout the Trial Period:
(a) you shall have no right, title or interest in or to the Product(s) and it shall at all times remain Our property;
(b) the risk of loss, theft, damage or destruction of the Product(s) shall pass to you and it shall remain your sole risk and for such further period before which the Products are redelivered and received by Us (‘the Risk Period’). We advise that you take adequate measures to protect against these eventualities.
Upon expiry of the Trial Period you shall either:
(a) return the Products to Us; or
(b) purchase the Products from Us.
Where you elect not to purchase the Products you shall, within two Business Day’s (as defined above) following the expiry of the Trial Period, return the Products to Us and provide Us with evidence of your compliance with this clause. You must return the Products to Us in the packaging in which they were delivered to you.
- You shall be deemed to have accepted the Products as suitable for your requirements and a contract for the sale of the Products shall be deemed to have been concluded if:
- We have not received the Products returned from you within two Business Days & You have not contacted us to confirm following the expiry of the Trial Period; or you do not provide Us with evidence that you have returned the Products to Us
Without prejudice to any other right or remedy We may have against you under these Terms, if damage is caused to any of the Products during the Trial Period or the Risk Period or you lose any of the Products you shall be liable for any such loss or damage.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used to make the Order. We will withhold reimbursement until We have received the Products back. Reimbursement will be made within 14-working days of receiving the products back. You will be reimbursed/refunded the cost of the saddle only. The cost of postage is not refundable.
A courier will deliver your saddle to you. Someone will need to sign for it, should you fail to provide a signature, the courier will reattempt delivery the following working day. If the courier returns the product to us because they were unable to deliver, you will still be charged postage cost & any admin fees they charge us. Re-postage will be at your cost. We will provide you with a tracking number when your saddle has been dispatched & an estimated delivery day. We are unable to provide a timed delivery service.
By purchasing from Usedwesterntack.co.uk aka CK-Secondhand you are hereby agreeing to all of the above terms.